Skyline Envoy Booth 10x10, 10x20 or 20x20 configuration
UsedBooths.com provides all the services you need for rebranding any used booth you choose to promote your company.
Don’t worry about shipping. We can take care of all the transportation and delivery details for you.
We’ve seen it all! UsedBooths.com has been helping exhibitors for over 25 years. Let us help you with your trade show questions. Call 800-354-2111.
We have experienced professionals in place and ready to install and dismantle your used exhibit at your next trade show.
Exhibit Type: Skyline Envoy modular (Inline or Island)
Year Purchased: 2013
Original Purchase Price: $55,000
Current Condition: Excellent
# Times Booth Used: 12
Industry Used In: Healthcare, Healthcare Consulting
Booth Currently Stored In: Davenport, Iowa
Exhibit Size: Package includes options for both Inline ('10 x 10', '10 x 20' and '10 x 30') and Island (20 x 20) configurations
Shipping Weight: ~ 2400lbs
Shipping Costs Paid By: Buyer
Graphic Applications: Detachable Graphics, Fabric Banners Lockable Storage, Monitor mounts Fabrics, Laminates, Metals
[available for use in any inline configuration]
(2) 42" TV's
(1) 55" TV
(2) Storage units
(2) Storage shelves
(3) Display Lights
(4) 2 1/2' x 3' x 5' Flight Crates (roller)
[For 20 x 20 configuration]
(2) Demo Areas, (3) Display Lights, (1) 6' Storage unit, (3) 13' Towers
* Custom modular Envoy exhibit: '10 x 10', '10 x 20' or '20 x 20' configurations.
* Envoy booth was originally purchased as a 20 x 20 (Coherex) exhibit. Additional components were purchased to allow for '10 x 10' (2 TVs), '10 x 20' (3 TVs) and '10 x 30' (3 TVs) configurations.
* Booth comes with 10 x 30 rolled carpet and '10 x 20' of (foam) tiled flooring.
New Graphics NOT included in sale: monitor mount, storage cabinet for monoliths, down lighting, overhead truss structure, custom laminate, sheer fabric walls, and (3) 3-D headers.
Towers have Skyline printed custom graphics on both sides. Rebranding configurations is easy; just replace these graphics. This can be done with dye-sub (fabric) graphics or, for a more economical method, with pre-dyed solid color fabric panels. The combination of both, printed grpahics on the exterior of towers and pre-dyed solid color panels on the inside, make for a great high-impact economical brand plan.